Digital Marketing Manager (Part-time, contract)
If you love digital marketing and want to use your skills to make the world a better place, this contract is for you!
NeedsList is a humanitarian aid startup that connects the needs of small grassroots organizations helping displaced people with those who can help. We are developing an online marketplace where supporters can volunteer remotely or purchase supplies for aid organizations. We're creating a new model of humanitarian aid that is transparent, efficient, direct, and supports local economies.
We are looking for a part-time, contract Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels through the end of 2018, with possibility of contract extension.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the rest of the NeedsList team to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
Plan content strategy and calendar, including Medium blog
Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
Working knowledge of ad serving tools
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, content strategy, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels